After Monday’s wild weather, I’ve had a couple days of uneventful, almost boring rides to and from work. The weather has been in the 30s and 40s for the most part during my rides, although today it was a bit chillier at 27. I’ve stuck with the fixed-gear all week because the roads are still a little wet in spots, but if things stay dry today and overnight, I may switch to the road bike for tomorrow and Friday. Friday’s ride depends on the timing of an approaching nor’easter. Right now it looks like the storm is going to hold off until Friday night, which means I’ll be riding Friday. But as is always the case with these coastal storms, anything could change between now and then.